Pacquiao deleted his Twitter account in the wake of criticism of his online behavior & absence from Congress.



One of Pacquiao's last tweets was his "no" vote.  He earlier tweeted that he will soon delete his Twitter account, but this tweet was deleted shortly after.

At around 4:20pm on March 22, Pacquiao deleted his Twitter account @congMP, less than 24 hours after he was called out for reacting harshly to online criticism.
On the evening of March 21, Pacquiao was in Baguio training for his May bout against Shane Moseley.  Despite his absence from Congressional proceedings, he managed to air his opposition to the impeachment of Ombudsman Merceditas Gutierrez via his Twitter account.

"I vote NO! & I can give my explanation thanks," he said emphatically just a few minutes before midnight. 


So unfortunate of me, I wasn't able to follow him before he got his account deleted.

0 comments